Hydrilla removal a big problem
If you have gotten here, then you know how bad hydrilla can be.
- Hydrilla can take over your lake and choke out all other vegetation.
- A man drowned in Lake Austin, TX due to this weed.
- Hydrilla can clog your boat's intake and cause the motor to overheat.
- Hydrilla can clog the intake of your jetski.
- Hydrilla can lower your property value by making your water unusable.
- This creeping weed can grow up to an inch a day.
If you are tired of this and want to take matters in your own hands you are at the right place. Our product can:Order Hydrilla Killer Now
- Be applied with a hand sprayer.
- Treated water can be used for swimming, domestic uses and livestock watering 24 hours after chemical application.
- Is far less corrosive to equipment and other metal surfaces than other chelated copper compounds.
- Water from treated lakes, ponds, irrigation systems and golf course water hazards may be used to irrigate turf, fairways, putting greens and ornamental plants 24 hours after application.
- Can be applied to flowing water using a continuous delivery drip system. It has been used effectively in trout raceways and irrigation canals.
- Is U.S.E.P.A. registered for use in drinking water reservoirs, farm fish and industrial ponds, golf course water hazards, lakes, fish hatcheries and raceways, irrigation water conveyance systems such as canals, laterals and ditches.